Thursday 18 February 2010

My Proposal

The brief I set myself was to create six outcomes of siblings using images/features of my parents.

To show the randomness or uncertainty of the outcomes I am planning on displaying them on a dice.

Along with six postcards showing the individual outcomes and use them as souvenirs to the viewers of the exhibit.

I also plan to create three A2 posters; an abstract type poster, two overlapped images on acetate and an image of myself made up of segments from photographs of myself.

I am planning on displaying my work on a a table; the dice on a higher level than the postcards with the A2 posters placed on a wall behind. I am also planning on connecting the central A2 poster of my parents to the six postcard outcomes in a family tree structure using black tape.

My focus is on the 'Unknown' and uncertenty of Siblings and how they are going to look so my pieces are going to have an abstract tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment