Thursday 18 February 2010

Euston Exhibit


To begin out project we went to London to view the 'Wellcome' exhibit in London.

This is a photo i had taken of x-rays.

I have taken a strong liking to this piece because even though the bones are overlapped
you can still see through even though bones are solid. I also like the
abstract shapes and illusion it gives off.

These are images i had taken from a sculpture which displays obesity.

This piece interested me as it made me think of using the human form
and then defacing it, adding to it or just creating something new.


These are results of one mans DNA profiling. He had taken many test to find out things such as what percentage of his ethnic background was sub-serharen African, European ect.

I was very interested in this piece as have always wanted to take a similar test as i am from a mixed background but after researching it i found it was a costly route and will maybe have it done in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment