Friday 26 March 2010

Facial Structure

My head is an oval shaped and after taking a quiz
I found this it what my head shape says about me..

You are calm and objective and resolve conflict with diplomacy. You also can be discreet when you need be although you are very open with those you care about. You can be very reserved and hide your sensitivity, feelings and emotions. Values of yours are truth and objectivitiy. You take time to to figure things out before you decide where you stand and dont want to get it wrong. A rule you have dislikes of things that are set in stone; which are firm beliefs, clear cut opinions and decisions you can not go back on.

Which I found is suprisingly true..



The famous Damien Hurst Diamond incrusted skull.
This is a great example of experimenting with physical look of something.
And is also the bare structure of a human head.

No comments:

Post a Comment